Wednesday, May 7, 2008

What to Wear

Next Thursday is the launch party at the Underground. Sean already knows what he wants to wear, but I am still deciding. The criss-cross halter top is really great, but because I am busty I don't know if that would be appropriate for press photos that may be taken at the event. I think I will opt for the morph skirt worn as a tube top (gotta love a skirt that can be a dress or a tube top) over jeans. It will be simple and still very true to the line. What I love about our women's collection is the multi-functional garments. Menswear is something that has to be a bit more concrete in its use, but women's clothing can be multi-purpose. Each line lets me work with different parameters, and appreciate each project for it's own highlights.
xoxo,
Ruth

No comments: