Thursday, January 31, 2013

Splitting time

I had a full six months to do nothing but develop DEPT728 in the very beginning, back in 2006. Following that time the economy fell, I was hit by a drunk driver, and I needed to go back to work full time. It was really tough to put aside what I was doing, and concentrate on work. For years I kept the project alive, but I didn't have the time to really push the clothing like it needed to be. In a few months I will be out of a job. The company I work for has taught me a lot, and I really loved working, but my location is closing, and I will be a manager with no store. The one good thing it means for me is that I will finally have the opportunity to see what DEPT728 is really made of. LA definitely has a more health and fashion conscious customer which should love the athletic fit menswear. Hopefully this time around the world is ready for us.

No comments: